Zinc alloy castings
Advantages of zinc alloy castings
1. Relatively heavy
2. Good casting performance can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the pressure, and does not stick to the mold
5. It has good mechanical properties and wears resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easy to die-casting
7. Good fluidity and corrosion resistance
Suitable for die-casting instruments, auto parts shells, etc.
Zinc alloy dies casting process:
3. Hang up
4. Hot or cold degreasing
5. Ultrasonic wax removal
6. Ultrasonic degreasing
7. Cathode electrolysis oil
8. Solid acid activation